Monday, August 10, 2015

B-17 Nose Section which housed the Bombardier and Navigator

This past weekend, three WWII aircraft as part of a tour stopped at the local airport.  One of the aircraft was a B-17G.  I have always been fascinated by this aircraft and the role it played in both theaters of WWII.
At this event, the B-17 and the B-24J were open to the public for touring.  I went through multiple times to get some really good shots - without little gremlins trying to photo bomb me.
Most of my shots were point and shoot - that is with no view finder.  Just hoping for the best.
This is one of the first I have played with.  The is the Nose Section of the B-17, where the Bombardier and Navigator did their thing.
For me, already a classic.


1/640   f/9
Aperture Priority
ISO 400
Focal Length 18mm
Focal Length (35mm) 27 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment