Sunday, October 28, 2018

B25 - Semper Fi

The Commemorative Air Force is an organization that works to restore/fly vintage aircraft at air shows.  There are a number of chapters across the US and Canada.  At the Air Races, the CAF had a few aircraft perform at the show.
One of the aircraft from the CAF was the B25 Mitchell bomber.  I had never seen one, up close, before.  History.
I have a lot of interesting photos of the aircraft in various phases of flight.  But what's really interesting to me about this, is I am essentially eye level with the flight deck.  Have I said, our seats were just plain awesome?
I'm guessing based on cruise information I could find, this pass was around 220 MPH.




ISO 400, f/8, 1/2000 sec, 600 mm
NIKON D7200 Ver.1.04/70.0-300.0 mm f/4.5-5.6

The fact that I froze the props isn't telling here.  Did I mention, our seats were just awesome to be able to get this view?

No comments:

Post a Comment