Sunday, January 3, 2016

What I did this Weekend

I had interesting time on Saturday.  My photo club is offering three classes in 2016 that will take place at the Flint Farmer's Market.  I will be leading the first class next Saturday.  This past Saturday, some members of Club along with myself spent time at the Market promoting the classes.  It was fun to spend some time talking Photography with some of the Flint locals.
Today I worked on the final draft for my lesson plan for next week.  Unlike when I was in school, I started this a few weeks ago.  I updated some of the images and some of the flow.  For the most part is is done.
I also spent some time with my printed portfolio today.  I've redone a few photographs that were in there and the new ones needed to replace the older pieces.  I've also had some nice images in the past 6 months and those needed to be included.  The portfolio hasn't been out for some time, but I'll be taking it next weekend to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment