Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wood Ducks on a Log

How much wood would a wood duck duck if a wood duck ....   Well, going to end it there.
This is from last weekend's excursion to Shiawassee Refuge.  Duck, wood ducks.  Unless I read what was native there, I wouldn't know.  But now I do know and there are lots of flavors to a wood duck.
So as I'm driving along, I see this group.  They were well camouflaged, missed them on the first pass.  I got a few shots.
This one got to me.


Probably not good to say, but this reminds me of Dogs playing Poker.  For the Dogs, each has its own personality.  And these duck also have their own.  My favorite is the second from the right, looking right at me.  Nothing to see here Pal, just keep moving.
This is becoming one on my favorite screen savers.
ISO 400, f/8, 1/800 sec, 450mm.
Again, this is with the new lens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment