Sunday, September 6, 2015

Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Medium Tablet

When searching for tips and tricks - usually involving YouTube - much of what I found came from people who use pent and tablets.  One of the members in my photo club used the equipment during a presentation.  I did some research and came up with the Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Medium Tablet.  So I got it.
There are some videos on how to set it up and most of the capabilities.  (How did the caveman ever advance with out internet?)
The set up was easy - once I disabled my anti-virus package.  Getting to that point was a bit frustrating - but that's in the past.
I played about 30 minutes of Spider Solitaire to get used to the position and movements.  Sounds funny, but that is why solitaire is there.  Pointer skills.
On the unexpected side, when people are talking on how they use the P&T most seem to gravitate toward the use of layers - which was never my strong point.  With the P&T demonstrations, the whole concept became much clearer to me. 
The first project will be trying to create something really nice of the interior of the B-17 cockpit.  The photos are a challenge because of the contrast of light between the interior and the bright flat sky.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment