Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Butterfly on Flower - Alternative


I've been trying to expand my eye and talents.  I read somewhere that the singular color object is out.  It may be, but I like this one.  The photo is a butterfly in a flower bed.  The flower bed is on the south shore of the UP, at the visitor's center.  We were traveling from the Soo to deliver Julie to Grand Traverse.
The original photo is much larger and unfortunately has some sidewalk in it.  That had to go, and any chance to blow it up much larger also went out the window.  (Somewhere - there is a fractal in my future!)
Anyway - for a project I'm working on I need to take a photo and make variations.  One of the variations was a Sepia effect - which would be my first shot at that.  While playing around - this showed up.

1/800 f/7.1
Auto
ISO 400
Focal length 135 mm (202 mm for 35mm film)

No comments:

Post a Comment