Sunday, May 16, 2010

Robin in Grass


I went to Belle Isle yesterday to see what the freighter watching possibilities were.  I arrived just in time to see the stern of the Canadian Olympic drift by.  Ten minutes earlier - and I would have had some great freighter photos.  but the day was not lost.  the island community was a great place to spend a few hours.  Lots of people there doing all kinds of activities.  There is a Great Lakes Museum, an Aviary (I think), a navigation Light.  There was some sort of equestrian event going on, saw lots of horse trailers.  I also saw a Cricket game in progress.  So there was a lot to see.  Other than freighter watching, I was there to see the William Livingstone Memorial Light.  To get to the light is a few hundred yard walk from the closest parking lot.  On the way back, I came across this little guy. 

1/160 f/16
Aperture Priority
ISO 400
Focal length 240 mm (360 mm for 35mm film)
Photo set

No comments:

Post a Comment