Sunday, July 28, 2019

Farm Yoke

During my excursion 'off the beaten path' at the Octagon Barn, I saw two items of interest.  One was the saddle on a stand and the other was this yoke.  Again, I'm not much of a farm hand and I'm guessing this is a ceremonial unit.  The bell is a nice touch though.
This area of the barn was quite dark and it took a few shots to get it right.  I was drawn to the bell, leather strap and the red and black.
The stall where the yoke was hung was not used for a current resident.  It looked like more of a work area.  Who knows, some work room for museum pieces,
Because this was a fairly dark shot, I used Photomatix to help me even the lights out a bit.  Lots of good wood stuff in this one.  A bit of a challenge to straighten it all out.




Yoke
NIKON D7200 Ver.1.04/18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-5.6
20 mm, 1/60 sec, f/5.0, ISO 800 (Auto)
EV 0, Manual Mode, Size DX

No comments:

Post a Comment