Monday, December 17, 2018

PM #1225 Rolling By - Part II

I have to admit, this past weekend's chase of the PM #1225 was a lot of fun.  I had very high, for me, expectations for two or three shots.  The first PM #1225 Rolling By is a case of not seeing the forest because of some damn tree in the way.  And actually, the same could be said for the Chasing the Polar Express image.  There is a shot previous to that one that looking again is what I would call better.  Not enough to re-post, but.....  Like a kid with a new toy.
So I'll call the first Rolling By image a learning lesson.  I had to remove too much of that phone pole.  It still bothers me.
Looking again, I what I would consider a better image.  That is, there was less to remove at a cost - that is the engine is a smaller part of the overall environment.
I'll go with this one.


ISO 1000, f/5, 1/3200 sec, 52 mm
NIKON D500 Ver.1.15/18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-5.6

Where is the snow when you want some?

1 comment: