Saturday, September 14, 2019

Reno Day 2 - T6s at Home Pylon

Day 2 in the books.  Half over for me.  Crap.  It has gone by fast.
Again, great weather.  Was a bit on the warm (friggin' hot!) side.  Again, I will wish for this in a few weeks.
Races were good and fun.  I'm still working on the fandom thingie.
This year I'm on pace to take roughly half the number of photos than I took last year.  Good for me, less pruning.  On the other side, I have more time to watch the races.  And that is good as well.
I like photographing the T6 racers.  Big targets, colorful.  Level out at the home pylon.




T6s at the Home Pylon
NIKON D500 Ver.1.15/70.0-300.0 mm f/4.5-5.6
350 mm, 1/400 sec, f/11, ISO 160 (Auto)
EV 0, MANUAL Mode, Size 1.3

These images are tough.  Many, many are blurry.  Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment