Saturday, September 22, 2018

3 T6s in a Turn

In retrospect, one of the areas of improvement for next year will be to move out of the stands.  Our seats were fantastic, except for if the airplanes were not straight an level, all I could see was underside.  The air planes were always banking away from me.  Unless there is a photo package ($$$s) available where I could get closer to some pylons on the race course, I'll have to get a be smarter on positioning for different type shots.  I'm already thinking of places to  scope out.
But until then, I have plenty of underside shots.
These are three T6s that have crossed in front of me and are heading for the first pylon.  Any clear shot with two or more air planes is good stuff.


ISO 100, f/8, 1/1000 sec, 370 mm
Aperture Priority
D7200/70-300

I changed the image format from 5x7 to 1920x1080.  Seems to fit the page nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment