Monday, August 19, 2019

(My walk at) Nub's Nob

One of the very nice walks last week was at a local ski resort, not named Boyne.  Nub's Nob is just outside of Harbor Springs.  It sits on just about 250 acres with a 430 foot vertical drop.  It has 53 runs serviced by 10 lifts of various capacities.  For what would probably be my speed these days, it looks like fun.
I'd be kidding myself if I didn't see myself returning to skiing there.  Runs are short, not that steep and there is a bar at the bottom.  If we could only solve that cold weather thing.  Three out of four ain't bad.
My walk last week was in excellent weather.  We made it from the bottom to the top without too much issue using what I'm told was cross country trails.  Didn't see myself doing the cross country thing.
Didn't take the Nikons on the trip, these are phone shots.  
The walk was fun, the sights were awesome.
















Any walk up and down a ski slope that doesn't end with an ambulance ride is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment