Saturday, August 31, 2019

You have to work for it.

I always think to myself that you have to work for it, if you want your images to look 'better' than a phone camera or a family vacation picture.
I went to the Refuge this morning in time to see the sunrise.  I left the house around 5:30 AM.  On a Saturday.  Working for it.
Although I didn't come back with the usual number of good photographs that I usually get, I saw some excellent sights.  Sometimes you just have to remove the camera from the line of sight.  And then you also get some good shots that would not be available 60, or 30, or even 15 minutes later.
Time moves fast, when the sun moves fast.  And I did get a few 'keepers'.
But as early as I was today, I have a long way to go.



That guy is working for it.  I have a long way to go.  And to be sure, I'm looking forward to the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment