Saturday, November 24, 2018

Williamsburg Kitchen

As I was cruising through old pictures of a trip to Williamsburg. VA, I saw this one.  This is part of a HDR set, that really doesn't need to be.  Aside from the darkness in the fireplace the light levels are fairly even.  When I merged the three shots together, for some reason Photomatix didn't play well with the greens stuff up front.  The green stuff was fuzzy.  Photomatix is usually very good lining up images.  No problem, it did well enough with just one image.
When I saw this image, it was destined to be right brain.  All the angles are off.  Just begging for something different.


This started as a shot with a one image edit from Photomatix, Painterly.  From there I put it through a couple of filters on On One.  (That was mostly to test the new install of On One.)  Then I hit the filters library in PS.
I was trying to get more of a painting look, but close enough.
What is an aluminum colander doing on that table?

No comments:

Post a Comment