Wednesday, May 8, 2019

F-35B Lightning II Driver

I left this air show thinking that what I saw just wasn't fair.  And like the fabled bumble bee, none of this stuff should fly.  But these craft do fly, and more.  And when the air show announcer starts off the F35B introduction saying that what you will see is not the full capability of the Lightning II because those capabilities not shown are still classified, that is way too cool.  And a lot of what I saw should have been classified.  What else can this do?
Still images can not do the F-35B justice.  But I'll try.
In this image, I wanted to get the pilot.  I tried to do this with a lot of the aircraft (when I remembered!).



There were no issues with this image.  It is cropped for framing purposes.  My interest when I saw this was the helmet.  From what I see, the helmet itself is $400k.  Wonder what the helmet bag looks like?



This isn't your daddy's fighter jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment