Sunday, May 19, 2019

Eagle Watching from a Tree

This is the accompanying Eagle in the Trees image from yesterday when I had to get a bit more creative to capture a good image of my local Eagle.  This is a different perspective.  I have shots from under the nest tree.  I have shots from 'in front' for the nest.  I have shots from 'behind' the next tree.  And now this is a shot from one 'side' of the nest.
This is the farthest I've been from the Eagle to take the image.  And the most aggressive crop.
I've been using some sharpening software from Topaz, notably AI Clear and Sharpen AI.  Technically, I have a few days left in the trial period for Sharpen, but I do like it.  Time to start looking for a coupon.
I think the software has allowed me to crop more aggressively.  There could be more detail in the Eagle feathers and the limbs.  And there is enough detail to be a good capture.  But for as far away as I was, I'll take this.



Not much more needs to be said.



And it is sharp on the monitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment