Saturday, May 11, 2019

Green Anole

Taking a break from the airplanes, both on the trip and now.
My host and I decided to ditch the airshow on the second day as the images probably weren't going to get any better.  And I wanted to see more of South Carolina than an airstrip.  So the day was swamp critters and pelicans.
We started the day at Charleston County Park.  The Caw Caw Interpretive Center is a wonderful place to see, in my case, a bunch of small critters.  Didn't see any alligators.
But we did see plenty of these little green guys.  Or gals.  I don't get to see many of these types of critters.  Unless I'm walking though the Pet Store.



By this time I change the metering mode to SPOT.  Life is now much easier.   Anyway, this little guy, or gal, was the first critter I saw that day.  I was really happy.  My host for the day wasn't too embarrassed with my excitation over a common lizard.  Ha.  Friends with a sense of humor, priceless.



Good way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment